Aviation Headset Repair
Do you have an old or damaged Bose A20 or Bose X aviation headset? Let us service or repair your headset for you. We charge a non-refundable fee of $140.00 plus the cost of parts. If we are unable to diagnose or fix the issue, we will provide a full refund and a 15% off discount code for a new Hobbs Flyer H2 Active Noise Canceling Headset, or H2 Active with Bluetooth. We can replace or repair your headset microphone, headband, down cable, control module, ear cup/speaker holders, plus much more.
After we receive your headset, we will inspect it and notify you of the cost and next steps. You can choose to proceed with the repairs or decline and have us send the headset back to you. Diagnostic fee is not refundable if you choose not to proceed with the repairs.
Details of the program:
- $140.00 plus the cost of parts
- Full 60-day warranty on all repairs
- Pack and ship your headset to us for evaluation
- We will contact you with the total repair quote
- We require prepayment before work begins
- Full refund if we are unable to fix the issue
- Free inbound and outbound shipping within the U.S.