Hobbs Flyer H1 Passive Aviation Headset with Music Input
Shipping calculated at checkout
Passive noise reduction
Passive Noise Reduction Rating of 25dB for hearing protection and a quieter environment for a more enjoyable flight experience.
Universal audio port with iOS/Android/MP3 compatibility for endless entertainment on long cross-country flights. This feature is also perfect for connecting EFBs such as Foreflight or Garmin Pilot for audible alerts and safety awareness. Simply connect the available headset aux cable to your device for endless entertainment or better situational awareness when connected to your EFB.
Crystal clear communication
An electret noise-canceling microphone for crisp, clear, and quiet communication.
Comfortable head cushion and ear seals
Ultra soft foam head pad reduces hot spots on your head. Gel ear seals are soft and conform to the shape of your head for ultra comfort.
- Dual General Aviation (GA) Plugs
- iOS/Android/MP3 audio input port
- Electret noise-canceling microphone
- Mono, featuring a large single volume knob
- Gel-filled ear seals
- Hobbs Flyer Limited Warranty
- Passive Noise Reduction: SNR-25dB (Signal-Noise Ratio)
- Wind block noise-reducing mic cover
- Adjustable headband to accommodate eyeglasses and any head size
- Weight: 16.6 ounces (470 grams)
- Carrying case optional