Active noise reduction
The smart Active Noise Reduction (ANR) filters out the noise you don't want while keeping the sounds you do want like critical engine, system, and stall warning alerts. The H2 Actively reduces cockpit noise by up to 52dB for a quieter environment and a more enjoyable flight experience with less fatigue.
Crystal clear communication
The H2's electret noise-canceling microphone filters out unwanted ambient noise for crisp, clear, and quiet communication. The Wind block, noise-reducing microphone windscreen further reduces ambient noise and helps keep wind pressure from activating the microphone.
Comfortable head cushion and ear seals
The pillow-cell foam head cushion is extremely soft and conforms to the shape of the head. Space between Individual pillow cells allows airflow to keep your head cool and comfortable. The high-density acoustic foam and gel-filled ear cushions are soft and extremely comfortable.
Stereo audio with dual volume control
The stereo/mono switch inside the control module allows the headset to be changed between stereo and mono mode. The stereo capability allows you to take advantage of a stereo-equipped intercom for rich, crisp audio.
- 26% greater noise reduction than conventional passive aviation headsets
- General Aviation (GA) Twin Plugs
- Stereo/mono capability
- Electret noise-canceling microphone for crisp, clear, and quiet communication
- Insanely comfortable leather ear seals
- Hobbs Flyer Limited Warranty
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Wind block noise-reducing mic cover
- Adjustable headband to accommodate eyeglasses and any head size
- Weight: only 14.6 ounces (406 grams)
- 20+ hours of battery life from 2 AA batteries
- H2 Alpha headset bag
- 2 AA batteries
- Quick start guide
- Optional adapter (LEMO, Helicopter, or XLR)