Hobbs Flyer H2 Passive Stereo Aviation Headset With Music Input
Shipping calculated at checkout
Insanely comfortable head cushion and ear seals
High-density acoustic foam and gel-filled ear cushions conform to the shape of your head for an exceptionally comfortable fit. The pillow-cell head cushion freely allows air circulation to eliminate hot spots.
Crystal clear communication
An electret noise-canceling microphone filters out unwanted ambient noise for crisp, clear, and quiet communication.
Passive noise reduction
Passive Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 23dB for hearing protection and a quieter flight experience. The ear cups are designed to further block unwanted ambient noise.
The H2 Passive is equipped with a universal audio port with iOS/Android/MP3 compatibility for endless entertainment on long cross-country flights. This feature is also perfect for connecting EFBs such as Foreflight or Garmin Pilot for audible alerts and safety awareness. Simply connect the included headset aux cable to your device for endless entertainment or better situational awareness when connected to your EFB.
Stereo audio with dual volume controls
The H2 Passive supports modern two-channel stereo intercom systems. Take advantage of stereo-equipped intercoms for rich, crisp audio.
- Dual General Aviation (GA) Plugs
- Stereo/mono capability
- Dual 3.5mm audio input jack
- Electret noise-canceling microphone
- Dual volume controls with detents
- High-density acoustic foam and gel-filled ear seals
- Hobbs Flyer Limited Warranty
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Passive Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 23dB
- Wind block noise-reducing mic cover
- Switchable to listen-only mode
- Adjustable headband to accommodate eyeglasses and any head size
- Weight: only 14.6 ounces (406 grams)